Before you begin:
Please be prepared to pay the application fee as outlined in the property listing. In addition to this rental application, you will also be required to provide a copy of a valid form of identification and proof of income (such as recent pay stubs, bank statements, and/or tax returns).
To complete this rental application, you must be prepared to provide 3 years of residential history as well as contact information for your rental references. You will also be asked to provide information on your monthly income, and please note that most properties require that applicant combined gross income is at least two-and-a-half (2.5) times the monthly rent amount.
Each resident over the age of 18 must submit a separate rental application.
Terms of Agreement
The following Application Agreement will be signed by all applicants prior to signing a lease contract. While some of the information below may not yet be applicable to your situation, there are some provisions that may become applicable prior to signing a lease contract. In order to continue with this online application, you'll need to review the Application Agreement carefully and acknowledge that you accept its terms.
1. Application Fee (nonrefundable). You have delivered to our representative an application fee in the amount indicated below, and this payment partially defrays the cost of administrative paperwork. It's nonrefundable.
2. Holding Deposit (may or may not be refundable). If you are approved for the property you are applying for, you will thence asked to pay a holding deposit to secure the property. The holding deposit is not a security deposit. However, it can be credited toward the required security deposits when the Lease Contract has been signed by all parties; OR it will be refunded under paragraph 10 if you are not approved; OR it will be retained by us as liquidated damages if you fail to sign or attempt to withdraw under paragraph 6 or 7.
3. After you are approved. Once your application has been approved and the holding deposit has been paid, our representative will notify you (or one of you if there are co-applicants) to sign the Lease Contract. When you and all co-applicants have signed, we will then credit the holding deposit of all applicants toward the required security deposit.
4. If You Fail to Sign Lease Contract After Approval. Unless we authorize otherwise in writing, you and all co-applicants must sign the Lease Contract and deliver the remaining security deposit payments within 72 hours after we give you our approval in person, by telephone or by email. If you or any co-applicant fails to sign or pay as required, we may keep the holding deposit as liquidated damages, and terminate all further obligations under this Agreement.
5. If You Withdraw Before Approval. You and any co-applicant may not withdraw your application or the holding deposit. If you or any co-applicant withdraws an Application or notifies us that you've changed your mind about renting the dwelling unit, we'll be entitled to retain all holding deposits as liquidated damages, and the parties will then have no further obligation to each other.
6. Completed Application. An Application will not be considered "completed" and will not be processed until all of the following have been provided to us: a separate Application has been fully filled out and signed by you and each co-applicant; an application fee has been paid to us; we have received copies of your identification and proof of income.
7. Nonapproval. We will notify you whether you've been approved within 10 days after the date we receive a completed Application. Your Application will be considered "disapproved" if we fail to notify you of your approval within 10 days after we have received a completed Application. Notification will be by mail. You must not assume approval until you receive actual notice of approval. The 10-day time period may be changed only by separate written agreement.
8. Refund After Nonapproval. If you or any co-applicant is disapproved or deemed disapproved under paragraph 9, we'll refund all holding deposits within 30 days of such disapproval. Refund checks may be made payable to all co-applicants and mailed to one applicant. Screening fees will not be refunded.
9. Extension of Deadlines. If the deadline for signing, approving, or re-funding under paragraphs 6, 9, or 10 falls on a Saturday, Sunday, or a state or federal holiday, the deadline will be extended to the end of the next day.
10. Notice to or from Co-applicants. Any notice we give you or your co-applicant is considered notice to all co-applicants; and any notice from you or your co-applicant is considered notice from all co-applicants.
11. Keys or Access Devices. We'll furnish keys and/or access devices only after: (1) all parties have signed the contemplated Lease Contract and other rental documents referred to in the Lease Contract; (2) all applicable rents and security deposits have been paid in full; and (3) all utilities have been transferred into the names of you and your co-applicants.
12. Signature. Our reception of this application is consent only to this Application Agreement. It does not bind us to accept applicant or to sign the proposed Lease Contract.
Application fee: $43.00
You are applying to rent:
641 Arlington Dr.
Newberg, OR 97132