Before you begin:
PLEASE READ CAREFULLY BEFORE PROCEEDING:
1. Application Fee (nonrefundable). You have delivered to our representative an application fee in the amount indicated below, and this payment partially defrays the cost of administrative paperwork. It's nonrefundable.
2. Execution Deposit (may or may not be refundable). If you are approved for the property you are applying for, you will then be asked to pay an execution deposit to secure the property. The execution deposit is not a security deposit. The execution deposit shall be retained or returned only under the following conditions: If Applicant pays the balance of total monies due at move-in and executes the Rental Agreement, Owner/Agent shall apply the execution deposit towards total monies dues at move-in. If Applicant fails to pay the balance of monies due at move in and/or fails to execute the Rental Agreement, Owner/Agent shall retain the execution deposit. If Applicant fails to execute the Rental Agreement due to Owner/Agent's failure to comply with this agreement, Owner/Agent shall mail the deposit to Applicant by first class mail. Return of the execution deposit shall be Applicant's sole remedy for failure to execute the Rental Agreement for reasons attributable to Owner/Agent
If possession of the unit cannot be delivered to Applicant on the date specified, the execution deposit shall be returned to Applicant unless Owner/Agent and Applicant extend the date on which the unit will be delivered to Applicant. Return of the execution deposit shall be Applicant's sole remedy for Owner/Agent's failure to convey possession of the unit on the date specified.
3. After you are approved. Once your application has been approved and the holding deposit has been paid, our representative will notify you (or one of you if there are co-applicants) to sign the Lease Contract. When you and all co-applicants have signed, we will then credit the holding deposit of all applicants toward the required security deposit.
4. If You Fail to Sign Lease Contract After Approval. Unless we authorize otherwise in writing, you and all co-applicants must sign the Lease Contract and deliver the remaining security deposit payments within 72 hours after we give you our approval in person, by telephone or by email. If you or any co-applicant fails to sign or pay as required, we may keep the holding deposit as liquidated damages, and terminate all further obligations under this Agreement.
5. If You Withdraw Before Approval. You and any co-applicant may not withdraw your application or the holding deposit. If you or any co-applicant withdraws an Application or notifies us that you've changed your mind about renting the dwelling unit, we'll be entitled to retain all holding deposits as liquidated damages, and the parties will then have no further obligation to each other.
6. Completed Application. An Application will not be considered "completed" and will not be processed until all of the following have been provided to us: a separate Application has been fully filled out and signed by you and each co-applicant; an application fee has been paid to us; we have received copies of your identification and proof of income.
7. Nonapproval. We will notify you whether you've been approved within 10 days after the date we receive a completed Application. Your Application will be considered "disapproved" if we fail to notify you of your approval within 10 days after we have received a completed Application. Notification will be by mail. You must not assume approval until you receive actual notice of approval. The 10-day time period may be changed only by separate written agreement.
8. Refund After Nonapproval. If you or any co-applicant is disapproved or deemed disapproved under paragraph 7, we'll refund all holding deposits within 30 days of such disapproval. Refund checks may be made payable to all co-applicants and mailed to one applicant. Screening fees will not be refunded.
9. Extension of Deadlines. If the deadline for signing, approving, or re-funding under falls on a Saturday, Sunday, or a state or federal holiday, the deadline will be extended to the end of the next day.
10. Notice to or from Co-applicants. Any notice we give you or your co-applicant is considered notice to all co-applicants; and any notice from you or your co-applicant is considered notice from all co-applicants.
11. Keys or Access Devices. We'll furnish keys and/or access devices only after: (1) all parties have signed the contemplated Lease Contract and other rental documents referred to in the Lease Contract; (2) all applicable rents and security deposits have been paid in full; and (3) all utilities have been transferred into the names of you and your co-applicants.
12. Signature. Our reception of this application is consent only to this Application Agreement. It does not bind us to accept applicant or to sign the proposed Lease Contract.
Application fee: $43.00
You are applying to rent:
641 Arlington Dr.
Newberg, OR 97132